Dallas: (214) 749-5600
Irving: (972) 785-1000
McKinney: (972) 542-5155
Plano: (972) 422-1544
Fort Worth: (817) 877-5555
Arlington: (817) 801-1230
Bail Bonds In
Downtown Fort Worth
A-Ez out Bail Bonds
Call us at (817)349-0377
A-EZ Out Bail Bonds
Bail Bonds Tarrant County
201 W. Belknap
FT Worth, TX 76196
The A-EZ Out Bail Bonds office at 201 West Belknap Street is just one more way we try to offer convenience for anyone who needs bail assistance in the DFW Metroplex. One of two Fort Worth locations, it is uniquely positioned to provide support and assistance to persons accused of a crime as well as the loved ones who are trying to get them out.
Our core Tarrant County bail bonds office location is at 233 N Judkins St. But as you’ll see, it’s a big street filled with a lot of activity surrounding the Tarrant County Jail and courts system. Unfortunately, the jail presence can bring a lot of unscrupulous practitioners — both legal and, quite frankly, bail bonds-focused — who are just in it for your money and not your well-being.
At A-EZ Out Bail Bonds, we operate with a holistic approach. You are our number one priority. We know good decisions aren’t made from inside a holding cell. So we fight to get you out. Here’s why that’s important.
Many Innocent People Plead Guilty
Situations will vary. Some of you will be guilty. Some of you will be innocent. And sadly, many of you who are innocent will end up pleading guilty anyway to a lesser charge. You’ll do this because of the ramifications an arrest can bring to your life. Examples:
- You have a boss who assumes the police are always right and never make mistakes. You know he’ll side with law enforcement without ever hearing your side of the story. As a result, he’ll fire you or the relationship you once had will change forever. Good luck furthering your career after that.
- You have financial hardships. Missing any work will likely put you further into the hole. You think pleading guilty to a lesser offense will speed up your release (true) and you’ll then get on with your life able to put it behind you forever (false). Why is that false? Because the hearing date looms as does the punishment you will face. Furthermore, each time you have a job interview in the future, you’ll have to worry about it turning up in a criminal background check.
- You’re going through a divorce where custody is at stake. You know your soon-to-be-ex will be able to use this against you in the ensuing court action. He or she may even be able to get full custody with no or limited visitation.
These are just a few of the ways pleading guilty to a lesser offense can bring fallout long after a judge passes sentence. Now, let’s look at what we can actually do to help your situation.
Our Second Location
With three locations in Tarrant County (including Arlington Texas by the city jail) to serve you, our goal is to make customer-focused support convenient. We want to get you or your loved one out of jail quickly without you having to go somewhere that doesn’t have your best interests at heart.
It’s important to us you don’t spend a single night in jail in the time leading up to your hearing. The second office makes us more capable of reaching that goal. Without the second location, it would be too easy to stumble into a bail bonds office that uses predatory and callous practices like high-interest loans and credit checks.
The key to quickly bonding you out of jail is to be plugged into timelines and to make the rapid response a priority. Our proximity, as well as the manpower we have on the street, allows us to monitor booking statuses and arraignments in real time. This same proximity gives us the edge when it comes to checking bond schedules and staying abreast of any status changes.
In short, we usually can let you and/or anyone acting for you know the amount of the bond and how much on-hand money will be needed immediately. This also makes it easier to determine payment plans if you don’t have that money on-hand.
Many customers can’t afford the bond amount upfront, and in those cases, we work to ensure a reasonable payment plan that won’t crater the family finances. Our interest rates are nonexistent. Zero. And our prices are guaranteed to beat anyone else’s in the Fort Worth area. If you find a better deal anywhere else, we’ll do more than match it. We’ll beat it.
This offer is extended to anyone who needs it, and you don’t have to meet any special requirements. No credit checks. Just hardcore commitment to getting you or your loved one out of jail so you can focus on legal strategy and addressing any issues that need to be addressed in the buildup to your hearing date.
Take the Next Step
A reliable bail bondsman is the first step, and one of the most important, you can make in making sound decisions that help you reclaim your life. Contact us today, and we’ll go to work for you.
Talk to an Agent
Why Choose Us?
- We beat any competitors bail bond costs
- We are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- We offer 0% interest on bond payment plans
Get Out Of Jail Now Coupon
$20 off your bond
Take an additional $20 off your bond with this coupon.
Must be printed and handed to your bail agent at the time of payment to qualify.
Applies only to the bond fee
Bond must be paid in full
Can be used at any location
Getting arrested is never a pleasant experience, so enjoy this coupon to ease the pain!
Types of Bonds
A-EZ Out Bail Bonds
234 S. Riverfront Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
P: (214) 749-5600