Bail Bonds in Fort Worth, Texas
Misdemeanor & Felony Bail Bonds
Belknap Street in Fort Worth is the major hub of activity for the Tarrant County corrections system. Our street connects you to the Tarrant County Jail and a number of criminal defense attorneys, who can help you argue your case in court. But to get that far, you first need to make bail. And that is where we come in.
From the start, A-EZ Out Bail Bonds’ goal was to stand out in the bail bonds community. We have succeeded in doing that from our location at 900 West Belknap. By being close to the action, we’ve been the first point of contact for hundreds of people facing charges varying from low-level misdemeanors to felonies. Often these are folks at the end of their ropes who need a friendly and patient face willing to explain the system and work on their behalf. What we can offer goes beyond a simple bail transaction. Here’s what you can expect.
Firsthand Knowledge and Connections
We’ve been providing help to people in your situation for well over a decade. Our goal isn’t just to get you out of jail. It’s to put you in a better headspace so you can be ready for the challenges ahead, up to and including your hearing date.
The first thing we’re going to do is expedite the process. Our bondsmen are trained to follow booking statuses and arraignment hearings so they can act quickly once a bail amount has been determined. Since a family member or friend may be representing you, then, with your permission, we’re happy to keep them in the loop as well.
Part of that entails letting them know what to expect from cost and logistics standpoints. We get everyone on the same page to help the process along and keep your spirits up.
Flexible Business Practices
Is your idea of a bail bondsmen someone who treats you or your loved one like just another criminal? Someone who only accepts cash and harps on the consequences of no-showing the court date?
That may be how it plays out in the movies, on television, and even among some of our competitors. But it’s not how we look at the situation. What we see is a person who needs help and people who love them. We see people deserving of an opportunity to get their affairs in order and strategize an effective legal defense.
You are a customer, and we are your advocate. Therefore, we offer the most flexible business practices in the industry. That includes:
- All forms of payment, including online: anything we can do to remove the roadblocks and make dealing with the financial impact easier, we’re going to do.
- Easy (or EZ, your pick) payment plans with zero percent interest: seriously, isn’t bail expensive enough?
- Notary services for notarization of any paperwork you have to do: it’s embarrassing to let others know you’re facing charges, and should you have to fill out and notarize any paperwork related to your arrest, an average notary public will give you stares and premature assumptions of guilt. Not us. We know why you’re here, and there’s no judgment.
- No credit checks: this is a boiling point with us when it comes to our competition. Nothing says more about how little they think of you when they force credit checks before going to bat for you. Our purpose is to help people and families. You don’t need anyone kicking you while you’re down.
- Quick check-ins via the BailBooks Defendant app: we have embraced technology a long time ago to make this process even more convenient than it was when we started.
Why Do We Do It?
Listen, we have all been there. Maybe not facing criminal charges, but certainly facing down the consequences of bad decisions or circumstances beyond our control.
It’s tough going up against serious challenges — ones that perhaps you’re not equipped to face alone — and being forced to feel your way in the dark. This leaves you susceptible to more bad decisions or pleading to a lesser charge just to make the situation go away.
But it doesn’t go away.
A conviction or guilty plea will follow you through life, affecting job interviews, family relationships, and friendships. If what we do can give you back a semblance of freedom and clarity, then that’s what we want to do.
So, Make Us Your First Stop
Whenever facing charges in the Tarrant County system, remember that we’re just down the road at 900 West Belknap. We also have other locations and a website where you can contact us with any further questions. So give us a call, whether you’re the one in need of bail or fronting the money. The sooner you do, the sooner you can start putting this behind you. And we promise, one day it will be.
Ft Worth Location
Talk to an Agent
Contact us now if you need immediate help!
How Bonds Works
Why Choose Us?
We beat any competitors bail bond costs
We are available 24/7, 365 days a year
We offer 0% interest on bond payment plans