Bail Bonds In Plano,
Welcome to A-EZ Out Bail Bonds in Collin County, Tx
Call us at (972) 422-1544
A-EZ Out Bail Bonds
Bail Bonds Plano
1201 East 15th Street, Ste 340
Plano, TX 75074
The City of Plano, TX
Plano is a city in Collin County, just 20 miles north of Dallas. Some parts of Plano extend into Denton County. There are about 288,000 people who make their homes in Plano, making it the 9th largest city in Texas. Incorporated in 1873, Plano’s name is the Spanish word for “flat”, which described its geography at the time. Some of America’s largest companies make their headquarters in Plano, including Toyota, Frito-Lay, Cinemark, Fed-Ex, and Pizza Hut.
Forbes named Plano the safest city in the USA in 2010 and 2011, and the crime rate is indeed low. But when you end up in jail, Plano can also be confusing, scary, and intimidating. That’s when you need a good bail bondsman to get you out of jail fast.
Municipal and County Jails
When you get arrested in Plano, you could end up in one of several jails for processing. There is a Plano city jail, juvenile holding facilities, and Collin County Detention Center in nearby McKinney, TX. Where you end up depends on your age, the severity of your alleged crime, and the number of detainees in each facility. If the city jail is overcrowded, you will likely be sent to the county jail in short order.
These facilities can place you next to potentially violent felons, and that can inevitably leave an impact that follows you well beyond the overnight stay. In other words, it is the side of Plano you don’t want to see. At A-EZ Out Bail Bonds, we’re committed to getting you or an arrested loved one as far away from a jail cell as possible.
A-EZ Out Bail Bond Solutions
We take some of the stress out of your arrest by offering citywide support, immediate availability whenever you need us, and the lowest prices in town. If you or a loved one gets picked up for a crime in Plano, here’s what we offer you.
- A Hands-On Approach. At A-EZ Out, you’re not a felon or an inmate to us. You’re a customer, and you deserve respect. We give it to you by going above and beyond what our competitors do. Each inquiry is taken seriously. Our contacts within the various detention centers and courts help us act more quickly than most so we can initiate the procedural paperwork right after we get your request.
- The Lowest Prices Around. The way we see it, there are two ways to offer the lowest prices in town. 1) Study the market to know what others are charging and do better than they’re doing; or 2) On the rare occasion one of them beats us, beat them back with a price that eclipses their own. That’s how we consistently lead the pack, regardless of whether it’s a felony or misdemeanor arrest, warrant, traffic ticket, DWI bail bond, or probation violation we’re dealing with.
- No Credit Check. We know that bail isn’t always the easiest thing to afford. Most of our clients just don’t have the cash. That’s why they come to us in the first place. It also doesn’t matter if your credit report has taken a few dings over the years. You can use our service without any need for a credit check! And if you can’t afford the full amount, no worries. We’ve got your back with an easy, flexible payment plan that allows you to pay it off over time without having to wait for your release.
Compassion and Convenience
We make the bail process as easy as possible. That’s especially appreciated by our first-time clients who’ve never had to deal with the red tape of the jail system. We accept all forms of payment, and we always treat you and your family with dignity and compassion. Bad things happen to good people. If they happen to you, please call us right away.
We have offices in Plano, McKinney, Irving, Arlington, Dallas, and Fort Worth. A-EZ Out is standing by to get you out of jail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t risk your job or your safety by languishing in a jail cell. Get your bond paid and get on with your life!
Talk to an Agent
Why Choose Us?
- We beat any competitors bail bond costs
- We are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- We offer 0% interest on bond payment plans
Get Out Of Jail Now Coupon
$20 off your bond
Take an additional $20 off your bond with this coupon.
Must be printed and handed to your bail agent at the time of payment to qualify.
Applies only to the bond fee
Bond must be paid in full
Can be used at any location
Getting arrested is never a pleasant experience, so enjoy this coupon to ease the pain!
Types of Bonds
A-EZ Out Bail Bonds
234 S. Riverfront Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
P: (214) 749-5600