Professional & Courteous Bail Bonds Company in Dallas-Fort Worth Texas
Call us at (214) 749-5600
When it comes to criminal charges, there are three different types that you might face: felonies, misdemeanors, and infractions. Felonies are the most serious of crimes carrying penalties of extended prison sentences and staggering fines, and infractions are minor offenses like traffic violations that are generally punished solely with a fine. Misdemeanors are in the middle, being punishable with up to one year of jail time, fines, and community service. There are many different types of misdemeanors, including minor theft, vandalism, trespassing, disorderly conduct, assault, or harassment. If you have been arrested for one of these crimes, you may be let go on your own recognizance, but in some cases, you may need to post a misdemeanor bail bond to be released. When bail is a part of your misdemeanor case, A E-Z Out Bail Bonds can provide 24/7 bail bond service in Dallas to help you get released quickly while saving money by only paying a small percentage of your bail.
When Do Misdemeanors Require Bail?
Some jurisdictions will require misdemeanors bail bonds regardless of the situation, while others will only post bail if the misdemeanor is elevated to felony status, the accused has a history of similar criminal acts, or the damage inflicted upon the victim of the crime was particularly severe.
What Happens in the Bail Process?
If you do need to get a misdemeanor bail bond for your case, it is important to understand what happens in the bail process so that you can follow the appropriate guidelines. A bail bond for a misdemeanor is as binding as a felony bail bond, meaning that violating bail by missing a court appearance will result in an arrest warrant and further fines.
- Bail is posted – Bail is determined based on a few key factors, including criminal history, work history, financial status of the accused, and the nature of the crime committed.
- A bail bond is acquired – Instead of paying the full amount of bail, you can have a friend, relative, or other associates, post a bail bond with A E-Z Out. Generally, bonds are posted at 10% of the total bail amount, and this can be paid through cash, credit card, or a loan.
- The accused is released – As soon as the paperwork is filed with the court, the accused will be released. By acquiring a bail bond, you are making an agreement to show up in court on your designated date for an arraignment prior to a trial. Many misdemeanor charges can be resolved without a full trial, though an initial court appearance will be necessary to file a plea.
If you are arrested for any type of crime, you will not want to spend any more time in custody than you have to, which is why A E-Z Out Bail Bonds is available around the clock. To contact us for bond services in Dallas, call (214) 749-5600.
Talk to an Agent
Why Choose Us?
- We beat any competitors bail bond costs
- We are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- We offer 0% interest on bond payment plans
Get Out Of Jail Now Coupon
$20 off your bond
Take an additional $20 off your bond with this coupon.
Must be printed and handed to your bail agent at the time of payment to qualify.
Applies only to the bond fee
Bond must be paid in full
Can be used at any location
Getting arrested is never a pleasant experience, so enjoy this coupon to ease the pain!
Types of Bonds
A-EZ Out Bail Bonds
234 S. Riverfront Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
P: (214) 749-5600